AIS Insurance Group, Inc. values the contributions of each employee who joins our team. We strive to provide trustworthy, efficient and reliable service to our clients. At AIS Insurance Group, Inc., our employees exemplify our values of trust, knowledge, connection and teamwork.
AIS Insurance Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin or ancestry, religion, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, sexual or affectional preference, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other prohibited basis.
AIS Insurance Group, Inc. is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
- Responsible for acting as primary contact between clients and the agency, and retaining clients through good customer service by performing the following duties.
College preferred. Prior insurance experience or sales experience preferred.
- Acts as primary contact between clients and the insurance agency, and applies knowledge of insurance policies and procedures to help build strong client relationships.
- Maintains professional standards and ensures compliance with all department and agency procedures.
- Uses many methods of marketing including cold calling, emails, business canvasing and area networking events as they may arise, including a professional presence on social media platforms.
- Reviewing new prospects with Agency Principal to ascertain the true nature of the risk.
- Contacts and visits new and existing clients within required time frames to evaluate client needs and make recommendations, present quote proposals, relate new product information and receive feedback on agency service.
- Schedules and holds renewal meetings with clients per renewal business procedures within required time frames.
- Compares quote results with the Senior VP of Commercial Lines as received and determines recommendations for clients within required time frames.
- Requests and acquires all appropriate documentation from prospects per new business procedures.
- Performs the new application process with client.
- Prepares pre-renewal presentation materials with Senior VP of Commercial Lines and suggests or offers additional options or policies to clients per renewal business procedures.
- Reviews renewal actions with the Senior VP of Commercial Lines and drafts renewal proposals and submits.
- Updates management on renewal results within required time frames.
- Maintains expenses within expense budget, completes a monthly expense report and submits in a timely manner.
- Maintains a professional and positive relationship with clients, carriers and associates.
- Stays current with industry trends and attends continuing education courses to enhance knowledge.
- Attends in house training and staff meetings as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Customer Relations
- Customer Oriented
- Figure/Math Aptitude
- Project/Case Management
- Time Management
- Computer Literacy